If you live in one of our homes and need to move, it’s often quicker to swap with someone else who also lives in an affordable home.
It’s free to do, just make sure your rent account is up to date and your home is in a good condition.
Once you’ve found a potential swap, call us on 01733 385000 so we can make the final arrangements for your move.
Apply for an affordable rented home
Allocations are managed by your local council. We don’t accept applications for rented homes directly.
The council deal with your application and tell you whether you're eligible to rent a home with us. They will explain how to search and apply for homes too. If you want to move to a new area, you’ll need to register with the council in that area.
Register your housing need:
- Peterborough City Council
- Huntingdonshire District Council
- Fenland District Council
- South Kesteven District Council
- Milton Keynes Council
- South Cambridgeshire District Council
- South Holland District Council
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Bedford Borough Council
- East Northamptonshire Council
- Kettering Borough Council
Not sure who your local council is? Gov.uk has a helpful postcode search to find your council.